An after-hours consultation allows our clients to speak with a member of our team about a potential emergency situation. Wise Owl Animal Hospital offers after-hours consultations during non-working hours.
If you have a need for an after-hours consultation please:
- Call (671) 929-4904
- Leave a voice message including:
- Your Name
- Your Pet's Name, Age, Sex & Breed
- Your Pet's situation/symptoms
- The number you can be reached at
A team member will reach out to discuss your emergency situation and inquire about important details and also provide you with our after hours emergency protocols.
What is an Emergency?
The easiest answer to if you should seek emergency care for your pet is when you feel his or her medical condition is serious and cannot wait. However, the following general situations should help you determine if you need to seek emergency veterinary care for your pet:
- Difficulty breathing
- Acute abdominal swelling
- Electric shock
- Excessive vomiting or diarrhea
- Exhibits symptoms of heat stroke
- Sudden onset of weakness/collapse
- High or low temperature (more than 104 or less than 100 degrees)
- Unable to urinate or defecate